Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Do you deliver to my postcode? >
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
Hawke's Bay is proving hugely exciting for red wines, primarily straight syrahs or Bordeaux blends such as this. Made from 75 per cent merlot and 25 per cent cabernet, it is barrel-fermented and aged in oak for 15 months. With soft, smooth, supple fruit, a gentle touch of sweetness, and a stylish structure, it's the Kiwi equivalent of cru bourgeois claret. Perfect with a Sunday roast.
Jonathan Ray, The Daily Telegraph , 1st February 2010
- Product information
- Kaituna Hills Reserve Cabernet Merlot
- Vintage: 2012
- An intensely flavoured New World style of wine. Distinctive berry-fruit flavours of blackcurrant and cherries are complimented with toasty oak. The full and rich palate displays soft fine tannins and oak characters.
- About this bottle: Made from a blend of red grapes harvested in the Hawke's Bay region, located on the lower east coast of the North Island. Hawke's Bay is perfectly suited to growing high quality red grapes with ripe berry-fruit and cassis flavours. Cabernet Sauvignon provides flavour and structure, while the Merlot provides the softness. Barrel ages in oak barriques for added character. This wine has been sealed with a screw cap, our aim is to provide the most suitable closure for each wine
- Grape Variety: Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot
- Country of origin: New Zealand
- Region: Hawke's Bay
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 36 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Pernod Ricard Winemakers New Zealand Ltd, 171 Pilkington Road, Glen Innes, Auckland, New Zealand, 1072
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 25% on Wine & Champagne Cases
Buy 2 save 25% on selected wine cases. Applies online at marksandspencer.com only from 00:01 03/02/15 – 23.59 02/03/15. While stocks last. Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.