Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
Hawke's Bay is proving hugely exciting for red wines, primarily straight syrahs or Bordeaux blends such as this. Made from 75 per cent merlot and 25 per cent cabernet, it is barrel-fermented and aged in oak for 15 months. With soft, smooth, supple fruit, a gentle touch of sweetness, and a stylish structure, it's the Kiwi equivalent of cru bourgeois claret. Perfect with a Sunday roast.
Jonathan Ray, The Daily Telegraph , 1st February 2010
- Product information
- Kaituna Hills Reserve Cabernet Merlot
- Vintage: 2012
- An intensely flavoured New World style of wine. Distinctive berry-fruit flavours of blackcurrant and cherries are complimented with toasty oak. The full and rich palate displays soft fine tannins and oak characters.
- About this bottle: Made from a blend of red grapes harvested in the Hawke's Bay region, located on the lower east coast of the North Island. Hawke's Bay is perfectly suited to growing high quality red grapes with ripe berry-fruit and cassis flavours. Cabernet Sauvignon provides flavour and structure, while the Merlot provides the softness. Barrel ages in oak barriques for added character. This wine has been sealed with a screw cap, our aim is to provide the most suitable closure for each wine
- Grape Variety: Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot
- Country of origin: New Zealand
- Region: Hawke's Bay
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 36 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 25%
• Buy 2 wine cases save 25% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only. • Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
• Offer applies 00:01 29th July 2014 – 23.59 1 September 2014.
• Discount applied at checkout.
• Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.