Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days. FREE when you spend £50 or more***
International home delivery
- £7.50 International home delivery - get your order within approx. 7-10 days
- £15 International home delivery to Rest of World (approx. 10-14 days)
- FREE International home delivery - when you spend £30 or more on orders to Austrailia, New Zealand, USA and Canada
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
These website terms and conditions ("Website Terms") apply to your use of the Marks & Spencer website at www.marksandspencer.com (the "Website"). You must read these Website Terms carefully, and we recommend that you print and keep a copy for your future reference. By accessing, browsing, using or registering with the Website, you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to these Website Terms in their entirety. If you do not agree to these Website Terms in their entirety, you must not use this Website.
Other applicable terms and conditions
If you order a Marks & Spencer product or service through the Website, our General Terms and Conditions of Sale will also apply. Depending on the product or service ordered, our Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale may also apply. You can view our General Terms and Conditions of Sale and our Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale below.
If you are a corporate customer, then our Terms and Conditions of Sale for Corporate Orders may also apply. By ordering a Marks & Spencer product or service through the Website, you shall be deemed also to have read, understood and agreed to our General Terms and Conditions of Sale and (where applicable) our Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Your use of this Website
You must only use this Website for lawful purposes, and you must not use it in a way that infringes the rights of anyone else or that restricts or inhibits anyone else's enjoyment of the Website.
You may use, download and print content on the Website solely for your own personal use or internal business purposes. Other than for your own personal use or internal business purposes, you may not without our prior written consent:
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
If you are a corporate customer and would like to request permission to use photography or other content from our Business Solutions website for corporate use, please contact our Business Solutions team on 0870 6080505.
A wrinkle-smoothing regimen that helps restore moisture to dry skin. 100% of women showed increased skin firmness in six weeks.
- Purely Age-Defying Ultra Firm and Lift Cream (50ml fullsize) is clinically proven triple-action formula that helps firm and lift skin and promote collagen synthesis
- Purely Age-Defying Facial Serum (15ml) is clinically proven to help minimise lines & wrinkles and boost skin elasticity
- Skin Balancing Face Oil (10ml) mimics skin’s natural lipids and retexturises skin for a perfectly balanced complexion
- Product Size: 1x50ml, 1x15ml, 1x10ml
- Age range: 40 +
- Dermatologically Tested: Yes
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
Purely age-defying facial serum: aqua (water)/eau, glycerin, sorbitol, bellis perennis (daisy) flower extract, hydroxypropyl starch phosphate, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, coco-glucoside, coconut alcohol, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, rosa gallica flower extract, viola odorata extract, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, sambucus nigra flower extract, fagus sylvatica bud extract, hydrolyzed hibiscus esculentus extract, faex, olea europaea (olive) leaf extract, viola tricolor extract, althea officinalis root extract, algae extract, glucosamine hcl, ascorbyl glucoside, ectoin, urea, totarol, dextrin, ethylhexylglycerin, sd alcohol 40-a (alcohol denat.), phenoxyethanol, fragrance/parfum*, linalool*, citronellol*, limonene*~Purely age-defying ultra firm and lift cream: aqua (water)/eau, caprylic/capric triglyceride, glycerin, cetearyl alcohol, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, stearic acid, ascorbyl glucoside, dipalmitoyl hydroxyproline, cetearyl glucoside, sclerotium gum, sorbitol, althaea officinalis (marshmallow) root extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, rosa gallica flower extract, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, viola odorata (sweet violet) extract, viola tricolor (pansy) extract, sambucus nigra (black elder) flower extract, crithmum maritimum extract, fagus sylvatica bud extract, yeast extract, squalane, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil unsaponifiables, glycine soja (soybean) oil, hydrogenated vegetable oil, tocopherol, fragrance/parfum*, trihydroxystearin, sd alcohol 40-a (alcohol denat.), totarol, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, potassium hydroxide, sodium dehydroacetate, limonene*, citronellol*, linalool*, farnesol*, geraniol*~ Skin balancing face oil: carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, caprylic/capric triglyceride, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, macadamia ternifolia seed oil, rosa canina fruit oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter) oil, oenothera biennis (evening primrose) oil, glycine soja (soybean) oil, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, calendula officinalis flower extract, althaea officinalis root extract, rosa gallica flower extract, bellis perennis (daisy) flower extract, echinacea purpurea extract, viola odorata extract, viola tricolor extract, symphytum officinale leaf extract, daucus carota sativa (carrot) root extract, tocopherol, retinyl palmitate, beta-carotene, fragrance (parfum)*, benzyl alcohol*, cinnamyl alcohol*, citral*, eugenol*, coumarin*, benzyl salicylate*, geraniol*, linalool*, benzyl benzoate*, citronellol*, hexylcinnamal*, limonene*~*from natural essential oil
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.