Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Journey's End Kendal Lodge Merlot Cabernet Sauvignon
- Vintage: 2010
- Dark fruit and roasted herb flavours come together in a fine-textured palate profile with a lingering finish. Winemaker Leon Esterhuizen carefully assembled this wine from top quality grapes grown in the hillside locations a few kilometres from the sea in prime stellenbosch wine country.
- About this bottle: This full-flavoured yet elegant and savoury South African red blend is named after the original homestead which stood guard over the vineyards, looking out over False Bay only a few miles from the ocean.
- Grape Variety: Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon
- Country of origin: South Africa
- Region: Stellenbosch
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 save 5%
- Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
- Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
- Offer applies 00:01 11th March 2014, expires 23:59 31st March 2014.
- Discount applied at checkout.