Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Journey's End Kendal Lodge Merlot Cabernet Sauvignon
- Vintage: 2011
- Dark fruit and roasted herb flavours come together in a fine-textured palate profile with a lingering finish. Winemaker Leon Esterhuizen carefully assembled this wine from top quality grapes grown in the hillside locations a few kilometres from the sea in prime stellenbosch wine country.
- About this bottle: This full-flavoured yet elegant and savoury South African red blend is named after the original homestead which stood guard over the vineyards, looking out over False Bay only a few miles from the ocean.
- Grape Variety: Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon
- Country of origin: South Africa
- Region: Stellenbosch
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Journeys End, Farm 25, Old Sir Lowry'S Pass Road, Sir Lowry'S Pass, South Africa
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly