Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Josmeyer Pinot Gris Le Fromenteau
- Vintage: 2012
- A distinctive Alsace Pinot Gris with a glinting green-gold colour and a bouquet of golden sultanas, white grapes, apricots and mineral back-notes. In the mouth its is full and luscious, with fruit and white pepper flavours balanced by a fine, sherbet-like acidity.
- About this bottle: Northeast France's beautiful Alsace region remains one of the best kept secrets of the wine world. Nestled in the shelter of the Vosges mountains, the area enjoys some of the driest and most reliable weather in Europe. Located near Colmar, in the centre of Alsace, the Josmeyer Domaine owes a lot of its success to the exceptional micro-climate this area benefits from. The Josmeyer domaine covers an area of 25 hectares, with an additional seven hectares of grapes coming from local organic farms. Working their vineyards on organic principles since 2000, Josmeyer has recently moved towards biodynamic culture with Winemaker Isabelle Meyer responsible for winemaking since 2009. The grapes for this wine were hand-picked from 25-year-old vines.
- Grape Variety: Pinot Grigio
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Alsace
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 60 months of purchase
- Bottling address: 76 Rue Clemenceau - Wintzenheim, France
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly