Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
From the hill country of Maharashtra, northeast of Mumbai, this is an excellent Indian rosé offering fresh jellied redcurrant and cherry fruit with some juicy watermelon freshness. Why not give it a try.
Jamie Goode, Sunday Express , 29th March 2015
"Brilliant, bright, jewel coloured rosé from India. Yes, that's right - India. Clever M&S winemaker Jeneve Williams has teamed up with Sula, one of the country's biggest and best wine producers, to make this juicy, redcurrant - crammed rosé. Expect a ton of flavour and a hint of sweetness."
Helen McGinn, Daily Mail , 29th March 2015
“Ever tried a rosé from India? M&S’s Jewel of Nasik 2014, made north-east of Mumbai by the excellent Sula winery from zinfandel grapes, is a brightly hued, juicy, distinctly off-dry and smacks of ripe red berries. Good with Indian prawns, aptly enough.”
Susy Atkins, Sunday Telegraph , 29th March 2015
- Product information
- Jewel of Nasik Zinfandel Rosé
- Vintage: 2015
- A deliciously fruity, medium bodied rosé with a crisp, clean, floral palate and a hint of strawberry sweetness. The layers of bright, zingy flavours include ripe watermelon, and mouth-watering cherry.
- About this bottle: M&S winemaker Jeneve Williams’ travels in India have led her to the unique region of Nasik, high up in the hills of Maharashtra northeast of Mumbai. Here, at the highly progressive and pioneering Sula Vineyards, she has teamed up with local wine specialist Ajoy Shaw and dynamic owner Rajeev Samant to create this fabulous rosé. Sula’s grapes are sustainably grown and harvested during the dry season, to avoid the monsoon, and at night, when the warm days give way to chilly hillside evenings.
- Grape Variety: 100% zinfandel
- Country of origin: India
- Region: Nashik
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 11 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 8.3
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.4
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Sula Vineyards, Gat 36/2, Govardhan Village, Gangapur - Savargaon Road, Nasik - 422 222, Maharashtra, India
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.
Free nominated day delivery on Wine orders over £100. Conditions apply.
- Offer applies to nominated day delivery within the UK for all wine products from marksandspencer.com when you spend £100 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address. Orders containing gift cards and lunchtogo are excluded.
- Marks & Spencer offers a wide selection of wines from around the world, suitable for a range of tastes and occasions.
- Our extensive range includes everything from full-bodied red wine to crisp and refreshing white wine, plus delicious Champagne and sparkling wine.
- If you enjoy the finer things in life, take a look at our Fine Wines. These are premium styles from the world’s most prestigious wineries, from esteemed classics to iconic New World discoveries.
- For high quality wines delivered direct to your door, the M&S Wine Club offers great value, and it’s completely hassle-free. Our experts handpick the very best M&S wines. There’s no commitment or contract and you can order as many or as few cases as you wish.
- If you’re looking for the perfect gift for the wine connoisseur in your life, our fantastic selection of presentable wine gifts make the perfect gift, whatever the occasion.
- At M&S, you’ll also find a delicious selection of traditional real ales, beer and cider, plus a fantastic selection of spirits, including whisky, vodka and brandy.
- We aim to provide great tasting wine at affordable prices – make sure you don’t miss our fantastic wine offers to find some great deals.