Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Italian Lager
- Light bodied, crisp and refreshing from the town of Biella, Piemonte in Italy.
- About this bottle: This Italian lager is brewed using a completely natural slow fermentation using spring water from the Alps. Since 1846, this family owned brewery has carried on the tradition for five generations.
- Water, Malted Barley, Maize, Hops and Yeast
- More information
- Bottle size: 500.000 ml
- Alcohol content: 5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 2.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 0.0
- Allergens: Barley
- Stopper type: Crown cap of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly