Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"This is a brilliant chardonnay with flavours of hazelnut, butter and spice, as well as fresh, lemony fruit. With great balance and refinement, it would be a super match for the gratinated oysters."
Jamie Goode, Sunday Express , 9th January 2014
- Product information
- Iona Chardonnay
- Vintage: 2011
- Chardonnay at its most sophisticated, rich with hazelnut aromas and buttery complexity. Expect ripe honeysuckle fruit, gentle orange-peel acidity and a thread of fine minerality.
- About this bottle: Maturation in French oak gives mellow toasty notes right to the finish. Chardonnays from the Cape can compare with the finest in the world, and this, from Iona in the highlands of Elgin, distils the freshest mountain breezes in South Africa into the most poised of white wines.
- Grape Variety: 100% Chardonnay
- Country of origin: South Africa
- Region: Elgin
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly