Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"With a certain global football competition looming, there's a lot of Brazilian wine hitting our shelves. Now, I've tasted a fair bit over the years and not all of it is memorable for the right reasons. But this, from the Campanha Gaúcha region, scores highly thanks to its bright, juicy black cherry fruit flavours."
Helen McGinn, Daily Mail , 1st May 2014
- Product information
- Intenso Teroldego - Case of 6
- Vintage: 2013
- Supple medium-bodied red wine with intense blackberry aromas and an easy unoaked elegance. Vivid notes of dark cherry, pomegranate, flowers and herbs fill the palate.
- About this bottle: In an exciting new venture, M&S winemaker Jeneve Williams has travelled to Brazil to explore its prime red wine territory, the Campanha Gaúcha. Here, she has teamed up with Brazilian winemaker Lucindo Copat to create this fascinating wine from Teroldego grapes. Teroldego originates in northern Italy, and the wines of Campanha Gaucha still very much reflect their Italian heritage.
- Grape Variety: 100% Teroldego
- Country of origin: Brazil
- Region: Campanha Gaucha
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 24 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 25%
• Buy 2 wine cases save 25% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only. • Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
• Offer applies 00:01 29th July 2014 – 23.59 1 September 2014.
• Discount applied at checkout.
• Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.