Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- Free standard home delivery on orders over £30 - get your clothing, home, beauty and wine order within 8-10 working days.**
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
You’ll love what you see when you moisturise with Burt’s Bees® intense hydration eye cream.
About the brand- Burt's Bees is an "Earth Friendly, Natural Personal Care Company." Creating natural, Earth-friendly personal care products formulated to help you maximize your well-being and that of the world around you. To make certain that all products meet the highest standards all Burt’s Bees products are carefully crafted using ingredients that are the best nature has to offer- beeswax, botanical and essential oils, herbs, flowers and minerals.
- How to use- Use eye cream in the morning or evening. Place small dots around eye area and gently smooth into your skin. For best results, use as part of the 5-step Burt’s Bees® Intense Hydration regimen.
- Clinically proven to intensely hydrate skin, fast-absorbing non-greasy moisturiser with Clary Sage and pro-biotic technology, helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested
- Contains no sulphates, phthalates, petrochemicals or parabens
- Made with integrity. Neither this product nor its ingredients have been tested on animals
- Made in Eco-Factory
- Not tested on animals BUAV approved
- Product Size: 10 g
- Dermatologically Tested: Yes
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
Aqua (water, eau), caprylic/capric triglyceride, glycerin, cetyl alcohol, stearyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, parfum (fragrance), propanediol, salvia sclarea (clary) extract, lactobacillus, polymnia sonchifolia root juice, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, glycine soja (soybean) oil, trichilia emetica seed butter, aloe barbadensis leaf powder, alpha-glucan oligosaccharide, cera alba (beeswax, cire d’abeille), tocopherol, astrocaryum tucuma seed butter, maltodextrin, citrus aurantium amara (bitter orange) peel, stearic acid, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, potassium stearate, sodium PCA, sodium benzoate, xanthan gum, phenoxyethanol, lecithin, potassium sorbate, linalool, eugenol, amyl cinnamal, hydroxycitronellal
The Leaping Bunny logo means this product and its ingredients comply with Cruelty Free International's strict no-animal-testing criteria.