Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- Free standard home delivery on orders over £50 - get your clothing, home, beauty and wine order within 3-5 working days.**
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Deliver intense hydration to your dry skin every day and help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
About the brand- Burt's Bees is an "Earth Friendly, Natural Personal Care Company." Creating natural, Earth-friendly personal care products formulated to help you maximize your well-being and that of the world around you. To make certain that all products meet the highest standards all Burt’s Bees products are carefully crafted using ingredients that are the best nature has to offer- beeswax, botanical and essential oils, herbs, flowers and minerals.
- How to use- Gently smooth moisturiser over face and neck in the morning after cleansing. For best results, use as part of the 5-step Burt’s Bees® Intense Hydration regimen.
- Contains no sulphates, phthalates, petrochemicals or parabens
- Clinically proven to intensely hydrate dry skin, fast absorbing moisturiser with Clary Sage and pro-biotic technology, non-greasy facial cream helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, dermatologist tested, noncomedogenic
- Made with integrity. Neither this product nor its ingredients have been tested on animals
- Made in Eco-Factory
- Not tested on animals BUAV approved
- Product Size: 50 g
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
Aqua (water, eau), caprylic/capric triglyceride, glycerin, cetyl alcohol, stearyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, parfum (fragrance)*, propanediol, salvia sclarea (clary) extract, lactobacillus, astrocaryum tucuma seed butter, trichilia emetica seed butter, cera alba (beeswax, cire d'abeille), simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, aloe barbadensis leaf powder, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, citrus aurantium amara (bitter orange) peel, polymnia sonchifolia root juice, lecithin, alpha-glucan oligosaccharide, maltodextrin, tocopherol, xanthan gum, glycine soja (soybean) oil, stearic acid, sodium PCA, potassium stearate, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, phenoxyethanol, amyl cinnamal, eugenol, hydroxycitronellal, linalool. *natural fragrance
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.