Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Il Doge Gavi
- Vintage: 2012
- Pale lemon in colour, with a delightful light spritz. This elegant white has a fragrant floral, tangerine and peach aroma. The palate is a serious combination of soft fruit and minerality. Much richer than many Italian whites, this Gavi has several layers of flavour, it is a real mouthful but at the same time very graceful.
- About this bottle: The Broglia Estate is one of the oldest in Gavi with records of vineyards going back a thousand years. Gavi is a commune in the Piedmont region, with beautiful rolling hills full of sunflowers and vines. Piero Broglia is a specialist in white wines and with forty years experience, he really understands the local Cortese grape variety which is the single grape allowed in Gavi. The wines are unoaked allowing the fruit of the grapes, combined with the mineral element imparted by the terroir, to shine through.
- Grape Variety: 100% Cortese
- Country of origin: Italy
- Region: Piemonte
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.3
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly