Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Icarus Daedalus Shiraz
- Vintage: 2010
- A notably elegant and restrained style of Shiraz from the Limestone Coast, one of Australia's most exciting wine regions. Red fruit and white pepper aromas give way to a refreshing, food-friendly flavour profile with fine tannins and a hint of spice.
- About this bottle: The strong maritime influence and chalky Terra Rossa soils of the Limestone Coast make it ideal for producing elegant wines more European in style than many classic Australian reds. Winemaker Frewin Reis matured this silky red in American oak for 8 months.
- Grape Variety: Shiraz
- Country of origin: Australia
- Region: Limestone Coast
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly