Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- Free standard home delivery on orders over £50 - get your clothing, home, beauty and wine order within 3-5 working days.**
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
A hydrating, nourishing lipstick with a super-soft feel.
About the brand- The exclusive Rosie for Autograph make up range has been developed in collaboration with Rosie Huntington Whiteley. Combining Rosie's make up tips and secrets with high quality ingredients, this range is developed to deliver amazing results. Inspired by Rosie’s career as a model, actress and her love of vintage, at the heart of this exclusive beauty collection lies Rosie’s natural, glamorous look.
- Comfortable to wear, lips feel soft and smooth, with long-lasting intense colour. Enriched with argan oil
- Not tested on animals BUAV approved
- Age range: All ages
- Hypoallergenic: Yes
- Dermatologically Tested: Yes
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Alcohol Free: Yes
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
Caprylic/capric triglyceride, hydrogenated poly (c6-14 olefin), dicalcium phosphate, hydrogenated polyisobutene, polybutene, polyethylene, cera microcristallina (microcrystalline wax), stearalkonium bentonite, mica, propylene carbonate, polyhydroxystearic acid, argania spinosa kernal oil, ethyl vanillin, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, tin oxide (+/- ci 77891, ci 15850, ci 15850, ci 42090).
The Leaping Bunny logo means this product and its ingredients comply with Cruelty Free International's strict no-animal-testing criteria.
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.