Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days. FREE when you spend £50 or more***
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Hibiscus originates from Eastern India. Precious hibiscus extract from the plant's distinctive calyx-shaped yellow flowers is known for its soothing and protective properties. In ancient times it was used to produce perfumes and refreshing balms.
- The rich foam gently cleanses your body, turning every shower into a refreshing experience which keeps
- you feeling rejuvenated all day long
- Free from phenoxyethanol, silicones, paraffin, phthalates, aluminum, ethanolamine, animal raw materials
- Product Size: 250 ml
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
Aqua (water), sodium laureth sulfate, cocamidopropyl betaine, parfum(fragrance), lauryl glucoside, menthol, styrene/acrylates copolymer,sodium salicylate, methylparaben, propylene glycol, citric acid, sodiumphosphate, tetrasodium edta, hexyl cinnamal, menthyl lactate, bht, peg-40hydrogenated castor oil, ppg-26-buteth-26, hibiscus sabdariffa flowerextract, glucose, sodium chloride