Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- I Colombi Toscana Sangiovese
- Vintage: 2011
- Definitive Sangiovese with ripe, mineral cherry flavours surrounded by smoky tannins, crisp acidity and an attractive, savoury finish. There’s a touch of herby rosemary too, and wonderful sour-cherry aromas. Deliciously accessible, flavoursome red.
- About this bottle: Winemaker Alessandro Francois celebrates the tangy Sangiovese grape by making it the sole player in this wine. He macerates the grapes for a lengthy seven days on their skins to thoroughly extract all their juicy flavour and colour. And uses no oak for maturation – allowing the characters of the Sangiovese fruit to really shine.
- Grape Variety: 100% Sangiovese
- Country of origin: Italy
- Region: Tuscany
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.3
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly