Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- Free standard home delivery on orders over £50 - get your clothing, home, beauty and wine order within 3-5 working days.**
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Hydrating Mask offers your skin a sense of safety and security. Hydrating mask imparts moisture-retaining qualities to dry, sensitive and mature skin.
Dr. Hauschka Skin Care was formed in 1967 by cosmetologist Elisabeth Sigmund and Dr. Rudolf Hauschka, who was a pioneering chemist producing natural medicines using revolutionary techniques. Respect for nature, the health and well-being of all customers and employees as well as social responsibility is at the center of all our thinking and actions. Our approach to skin care is unique within our industry. All our products are formulated to guide and support the skin's natural renewal processes rather than taking over its functions for long term health and youth of the skin. Our philosophy is based upon an in-depth understanding of rhythms and how they aid to balance the skin, while harnessing the most effective 100% natural and organic ingredients. If ingredients haven't been available in biodynamic or organic form, we have initiated organic cultivation projects around the world.
- Moisturises and replenishes dry skin. Apply to the face (include eye area), neck and décolleté. Remove after 20 minutes.
- Regulates the oil and moisture balance of the skin
- Revitalises dry skin in need of regeneration
- Protects and normalises dry and sensitive skin
- Protects against exposure to wind and weather
- The blend of botanicals soothes, protects and revitalizes while sealing in moisture, leaving skin feeling smooth and supple
- Applying this mask offers rich protection for your skin
- We recommend using hydrating mask once to twice a week
- Product Size: 30 ml
- Age range: All ages
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Alcohol Free: Yes
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Skin Type: Dry
Water (Aqua), Pyrus Cydonia Seed Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Lanolin, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Lecithin, Sucrose Polystearate, Rosa Damascena Flower Wax, Fragrance (Parfum)*, Citral*, Geraniol*, Citronellol*, Linalool*, Limonene*, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Propolis Wax