Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days. FREE when you spend £50 or more***
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Hydrating cream mask intensively moisturises and protects dry skin. Hydrating cream mask comforts the skin, sustainably preventing it from drying out and protecting it against external irritants. The composition with quince and rose activates the skin’s hydrating properties and regulates its sebum and hydration processes. Precious almond, avocado and jojoba oils noticeably pamper and protect the skin. Hydrating cream mask is the ideal complementary intensive skin care product for dry, sensitive or tired skin, as well as skin that has been stressed by environmental influences. The skin feels soft and looks fresh and smooth.
Dr. Hauschka Skin Care was founded in 1967 by cosmetologist Elisabeth Sigmund and Dr. Rudolf Hauschka, who was a pioneering chemist producing natural medicines using revolutionary techniques. Respect for nature, the health and wellbeing of all customers and employees as well as social responsibility is at the centre of all our thinking and actions. Our approach to skin care is unique within our industry. All our products are formulated to guide and support the skin’s natural renewal processes rather than taking over its functions for long term health and youth of the skin. Our philosophy is based upon an in-depth understanding of rhythms and how they aid to balance the skin, while harnessing the most effective 100% natural and organic ingredients. If ingredients haven’t been available in biodynamic or organic form, we have initiated organic cultivation projects around the world.
- How to use- apply a generous amount of hydrating cream mask to the face (incl. Eye area), neck and, if necessary, décolleté once or twice a week. Remove after 20 minutes with a warm, damp towel
- Truly 100% natural and organic cosmetics, certified to NATRUE and/or BDIH standards
- Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
- Free from mineral oils, silicone and PEG
- Wherever possible, all raw materials come from controlled organic or biodynamic cultivation and are recovered under fair conditions
- For skin in need of particular protection, apply a thin layer of hydrating cream mask as a daytime skin care product
- Not tested on animals BUAV approved
- Not tested on animals BUAV approved
- Product Size: 30 ml
- Hypoallergenic: Yes
- Fragrance Free: Yes
- Dermatologically Tested: Yes
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Alcohol Free: Yes
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Skin Tone: Suitable for all skin tones
Water (aqua), pyrus cydonia seed extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, glycerin, sorbitol, beeswax (cera alba), polyglyceryl-3 polyricinoleate, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, vegetable oil (olus oil), fragrance (parfum)*, citral*, citronellol*, linalool*, geraniol*, limonene*, benzyl benzoate*, farnesol*, triticum vulgare (wheat) bran extract, rosa damascena flower wax, zinc stearate, sodium chloride, lanolin, sucrose polystearate, glyceryl caprate, propolis wax, alcohol.*from natural essential oils.
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.