Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Hush Heath Estate Manor Pinot Noir
- Vintage: 2014
- A bright ruby-red Pinot Noir with damson, cherry and dried garden herb aromas. In the mouth it is fresh and tangy, with cherry, raspberry and plum flavours on a palate lifted by crisp acidity and a peppery spice finish.
- About this bottle: The Hush Heath Estate is based in Staplehurst, Kent, where it has 37 acres of vineyards looking out over the beautiful Weald of Kent. Planted with the classic sparkling wine trio of Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier vines, Hush Heath have picked up many accolades in their relatively short history for the quality of their still and sparkling wines. Head winemaker Owen Elias – UK Vineyard Association’s ‘winemaker of the year’ four times over – crafted this wine with Victoria Ash from 100% hand-harvested Pinot Noir grapes. The pair used no oak to finish the wine, opting to highlight the quality and character of the fruit instead.
- Grape Variety- 100% Pinot Noir
- Country of origin: England
- Region: Kent
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 8.6
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.4
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Hush Heath Winery, Five Oak Lane, Staplehurst Kent, TN12 0HT
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly