Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
Other applicable terms and conditions
Your use of this Website
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
- Product information
- Fox Hollow Verdelho
- Vintage: 2011
- An elegant and refreshing Hunter Valley white with aromas of apricot blossom. Melon and tangy lemon fruit. The flavours are ripe and tropical with soft-fleshed yellow fruits to the fore, complemented by an attractive spicy finish.
- About this bottle: This Verdelho grape variety is perhaps better known as one of the traditional grapes used to make Madeira. When nurtured in the warm sunshine of Australia's famous Hunter Valley, however, it produces a wine quite literally a world apart in terms of style and flavour.
- Made from 20-year old vines, this is a fresh zesty white. Winemaker Andrew Spinaze couldn't resist adding just a splash of the grape for which the Hunter Valley is most famous, Semillon, and the result is a beautifully balanced, ripe and highly appealing white.
- Grape Variety: Verdelho and Semillon
- Country of origin: Australia
- More information
- Bottle size: 750.000 ml
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 24 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 save 5%
- Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
- Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
- Offer applies 00:01 11th March 2014, expires 23:59 31st March 2014.
- Discount applied at checkout.