Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
Other applicable terms and conditions
Your use of this Website
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
- Product information
- Fox Hollow Verdelho
- Vintage: 2012
- An elegant and refreshing Hunter Valley white with aromas of apricot blossom. Melon and tangy lemon fruit. The flavours are ripe and tropical with soft-fleshed yellow fruits to the fore, complemented by an attractive spicy finish.
- About this bottle: This Verdelho grape variety is perhaps better known as one of the traditional grapes used to make Madeira. When nurtured in the warm sunshine of Australia's famous Hunter Valley, however, it produces a wine quite literally a world apart in terms of style and flavour.
- Made from 20-year old vines, this is a fresh zesty white. Winemaker Andrew Spinaze couldn't resist adding just a splash of the grape for which the Hunter Valley is most famous, Semillon, and the result is a beautifully balanced, ripe and highly appealing white.
- Grape Variety: Verdelho and Semillon
- Country of origin: Australia
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 24 months of purchase
- Bottling address: First Creek Winemaking Service, Cnr Mcdonalds Road And Gillards Road, Pokolbin Nsw 2320, Australia
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly