Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
New-wave red with mulberry-scented fruit, a touch of spice and a focus on deft fruit rather than fat alcohol. Bravo!
Olly Smith, Mail on Sunday , 2nd January 2013
This is made by a Hunter stalwart, Tyrell's -one of Australia's oldest and best wineries. It is a far cry from the beefy style of old-school Aussie shiraz. A svelte 13%, it delivers pepper, raspberry and what I call 'Hunter earth', a rustic (in a good sense) element that adds complexity. Refreshing and drinkable, it is ideal for sausages
Hamish Anderson, Daily Telegraph , 2nd January 2013
A glossy, warming, three-dimensional red is the ideal choice for Rachel's casserole. These are qualities that well-made Australian shiraz will deliver in spades and that will enhance the enjoyment of almost any hearty winter fare
Giles Kime, Sunday Telegraph , 2nd January 2013
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
Other applicable terms and conditions
Your use of this Website
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
- Product information
- Hunter Valley Shiraz
- Vintage: 2011
- Australia's warm, sunny Hunter Valley is north of Sydney on the east coast, is world famous for its ripe, generously fruity Shiraz. This is a rich, satisfying premium Hunter Valley Shiraz, with juicy, lingering flavours or blackberries and plums, and hints of spice, pepper and toffee.
- About this bottle: This is a premium example of fine Hunter Valley Shiraz, the grape variety so closely associated with this region. Its ripe, rich character perfectly reflects the style of red typical of the Hunter. Winemaker Mark Richardson aged the wine in French and American oak barrels for 16 months which has given it an extra depth of spicy flavour.
- Grape Variety: 100% Shiraz
- Country of origin: Australia
- Region: Hunter Valley
- More information
- Bottle size: 750.000 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 18 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 cases save 25%
- Buy 2 Save 25% on wine cases applies online at marksandspencer.com only.
- Offer applies 14th February 2014 – 9th March 2014.
- Subject to availability.
- Cases ordered online via Wine Direct are not currently available for collection in store.
- Multiple wine cases or wine products on offers must be shipped to the same address.
- Offer does not apply to delivery charges.
- Check relevant delivery terms and conditions online.
- Any refunds will take into account the discount.
- We are committed to promoting responsible drinking.
- Products containing alcohol can only be sold or delivered to those aged 18 or over. www.drinkaware.co.uk.