Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"A classic example of the new Australian chardonnay. Forget baked bananas, oak and pineapple chunks; this is piercing and so bright it twangs. There's also a gentle taste of white peach. With a prawn cocktail or lobster and basil mayonnaise I'd be in heaven." Applies to 2012 Vintage
Victoria Moore, Daily Telegraph , 11th January 2013
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
Other applicable terms and conditions
Your use of this Website
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
- Product information
- Hunter Valley Chardonnay
- Vintage: 2012
- Australia's warm, sunny Hunter Valley, north of Sydney on the east coast, is world famous for its ripe, generously fruity Chardonnays. This buttery, rich wine has typically delicious flavours of toast, vanilla and juicy citrus fruit, balanced by a long creamy finish.
- About this bottle: The Hunter Valley is world famous for its characterful whites, produced from old vines in a sunny, humid climate north of Sydney. For many years we've worked closely with Andrew Spinaze, who celebrated his 31xt year at the renowned Tyrell's winery last vintage.
- Grape Variety: 100% Chardonnay
- Country of origin: Australia
- Region: The Hunter Valley
- More information
- Bottle size: 750.000 ml
- Alcohol content: 12 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.5
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly