Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"A classic example of the new Australian chardonnay. Forget baked bananas, oak and pineapple chunks; this is piercing and so bright it twangs. There's also a gentle taste of white peach. With a prawn cocktail or lobster and basil mayonnaise I'd be in heaven." Applies to 2012 Vintage
Victoria Moore, Daily Telegraph , 11th July 2013
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
Other applicable terms and conditions
Your use of this Website
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
- Product information
- Hunter Valley Chardonnay
- Vintage: 2013
- Australia's warm, sunny Hunter Valley, north of Sydney on the east coast, is world famous for its ripe, generously fruity Chardonnays. This buttery, rich wine has typically delicious flavours of toast, vanilla and juicy citrus fruit, balanced by a long creamy finish.
- About this bottle: The Hunter Valley is world famous for its characterful whites, produced from old vines in a sunny, humid climate north of Sydney. For many years we've worked closely with Andrew Spinaze, who celebrated his 31xt year at the renowned Tyrell's winery last vintage.
- Grape Variety: 100% Chardonnay
- Country of origin: Australia
- Region: The Hunter Valley
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.5
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
- Bottling address: First Creek Winemaking Service, Cnr Mcdonalds Road And Gillards Road, Pokolbin Nsw 2320, Australia
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.