Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days. FREE named day delivery when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Do you deliver to my postcode? >
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Hospices de Beaune Volnay
- Vintage: 2011
- Showing the finesse and elegance of the 2011 vintage, the wine displays fresh and crisp red fruits on the nose, a rich and round palate with fine-grained tannins and good acidity which will allow the wine to age for a further 3-5 years.
- About this bottle: Since 1443 with the building of the Hôtel-Dieu, the Hospices has provided for the sick and needy in the ancient town of Beaune. For over six hundred years prime vineyard land has been generously donated to the Hospices and from 1859 the wine produced has been sold at their world-famous Hospices de Beaune charity auction. In 2011, at the 151st Hospices auction, Marks & Spencer became the first major UK retailer to bid and purchase barrels of wine ‘en primeur’. M&S’s Andy Howard MW tasted over sixty different cuvées before selecting this particular wine. Following purchase, the wine was painstakingly aged and tended by Lucien Le Moine, a highly respected Burgundian producer. This delicious Premier Cru Volnay Blondeau is a unique combination of wines from four different Premier Cru sites within the commune of Volnay, located just south of Beaune. Volnay 1er Cru Blondeau will benefit from decanting for at least an hour before serving at room temperature.
- Grape Variety: 100% Pinot Noir
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Burgundy
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 60 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 5%
• Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
• Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
• Offer applies 00:01 30 September 2014
• Discount applied at checkout.
• Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.