Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
Just seven barrels of this truly fine, complex, woodsmoke, white flowers and toasted almond white burgundy were made. So if you want to drink one of the world’s greatest white wines: move fast. Gorgeous now, or cellar it until 2018 and beyond for richer, nuttier flavours.
Jane MacQuitty, The Times , 30th May 2015
- Product information
- Hospices de Beaune Saint Romain
- Vintage: 2014
- This delicious, premium, white wine displays finesse and purity with aromas of stone fruit and orange blossom, matched with a full-bodied palate showing fresh, cleansing acidity and beautifully integrated French oak. Since 1443 with the building of the Hôtel-Dieu, the Hospices has provided for the sick and needy in the ancient town of Beaune.
- About this bottle: For over six hundred years prime vineyard land has been generously donated to the Hospices and from 1859 the wine produced has been sold at their world-famous Hospices de Beaune charity auction. In 2011, at the 151st Hospices auction, Marks & Spencer became the first major UK retailer to bid and purchase barrels of wine 'en primeur'. Saint-Romain is located in the Côte de Beaune where it has a reputation for producing classically styled white Burgundy whilst remaining excellent value. Though ready to drink, this youthful wine will age for at least 3-5 years if stored carefully. Serve chilled and allow to breathe for an hour before serving.
- Grape Variety: 100% Chardonnay
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Burgundy
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 60 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Les Caves De La Colombe, 21200 Beaune, France
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.
Spend £50 on Food and Wine gifts and get FREE Nominated Day Delivery
1.Buy required threshold of products. When you are finished shopping, click the "Proceed to checkout" button.
2.Send these items to a single address.
3.Select Nominated Day Delivery.
4.If a claim code is required, after selecting a payment method, enter the claim code in the area "Apply promotions", and click "Apply."
5.Enjoy free delivery on items sent to that address.
6.This offer excludes Furniture items.
- Applies to eligible items purchased.
- Items added to the Shopping Basket when free delivery is in effect, but not purchased until after the promotion ends, will not receive free delivery.
- Delivery and gift wrap charges are not included in calculating purchase amount if offer has a threshold.
- Applies to Nominated Day Delivery only.
- Applies only to orders sent to a single address.
- Offer is not for resale and is not redeemable for cash.
- If you cancel or return items purchased using this offer, and your order drops below the threshold, then you will incur a delivery charge.
- Offers are available for a limited time and may end without notice.
Free nominated day delivery on Wine orders over £100. Conditions apply.
- Offer applies to nominated day delivery within the UK for all wine products from marksandspencer.com when you spend £100 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address. Orders containing gift cards and lunchtogo are excluded.
- Marks & Spencer offers a wide selection of wines from around the world, suitable for a range of tastes and occasions.
- Our extensive range includes everything from full-bodied red wine to crisp and refreshing white wine, plus delicious Champagne and sparkling wine.
- If you enjoy the finer things in life, take a look at our Fine Wines. These are premium styles from the world’s most prestigious wineries, from esteemed classics to iconic New World discoveries.
- For high quality wines delivered direct to your door, the M&S Wine Club offers great value, and it’s completely hassle-free. Our experts handpick the very best M&S wines. There’s no commitment or contract and you can order as many or as few cases as you wish.
- If you’re looking for the perfect gift for the wine connoisseur in your life, our fantastic selection of presentable wine gifts make the perfect gift, whatever the occasion.
- At M&S, you’ll also find a delicious selection of traditional real ales, beer and cider, plus a fantastic selection of spirits, including whisky, vodka and brandy.
- We aim to provide great tasting wine at affordable prices – make sure you don’t miss our fantastic wine offers to find some great deals.