Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5-7 working days. FREE when you spend £30 or more (£50 or more on Wine)***
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Reap what you sow. Our nail fertilizer harnesses horsetail, a powerful herb rich in nutrients, high in silica, and proven to grow nails. Incredible results in just one month.
About the brand- The colour creations by butter LONDON arise directly in the splendour and glamour of Fashion Week in New York and London - individually designed and tailored to the current runway fashion of the hottest designers. This makes the products authentic and the colours so unique.
- How to use- There are 3 different ways to use horse power nail fertilizer- Step 1- use as a basecoat to help strengthen nails under your favourite colour.
- Step 2- Use as a topcoat to ensure a flawless manicure while protecting and strengthening your nails.
- Step 3. Use as a daily treatment to help restore dry and damaged nails to their healthy, natural state.
- Step 4. Remove on day 7 and start again. Discontinue use after one month. Reapply again when needed.
- Can also be used as a topcoat or basecoat
- Product Size: 17.5 ml
Ethyl acetate, butyl acetate, sd alcohol 40b, nitrocellulose, adipic acid neopentyl glycol trimellitic anhydride copolymer, isopropyl alcohol, trimethyl pentanyl diisobutyrate, triphenyl phosphate, sucrose acetate isobutyrate, etocrylene, tocopheryl acetate, acylates copolymer, dimethiconol, mercaptopropionic acid, retinyl palmitate, dimethicone, calcium pantothenate, ascorbic acid, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, equisetum hiemale extract, ci 15850 red 6 lake, ci 60725 violet 2
£5 scarf when you spend £40 - Search £5 scarf
- £5 women’s scarf with wool and men’s wool scarf when you spend £40 or more on clothing, beauty and home.
- Offer applies to T016171T, T016172T, T016190T and T096117m in Navy, Charcoal and camel.
- Offer runs from 25th October for a limited time.
- Offer available online and marksandspencer.com, on mobile and in selected stores
- While stocks last.
- Qualifying £40 minimum spend must be in a single transaction and excludes sale and clearance items, furniture, made to measure curtains, made to measure shirts and the promotional wool scarf.
- Wool scarf must be added to basket at the same time as the qualifying transaction. One scarf per qualifying transaction.
- Discount does not apply to delivery charges.
- Please check the relevant delivery terms and conditions online. Eligible products must have the same delivery address for promotion to apply. Any monetary codes will be applied before any promotional discounts.
Free standard delivery on orders over £30. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery on orders over £30 applies within the UK for clothing, home, and beauty from www.marksandspencer.com online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes wine, food & flowers, made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.