Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- Free standard home delivery on orders over £50 - get your clothing, home, beauty and wine order within 3-5 working days.**
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Reap what you sow. Our nail fertilizer harnesses horsetail, a powerful herb rich in nutrients, high in silica, and proven to grow nails. Incredible results in just one month.
About the brand- The colour creations by butter LONDON arise directly in the splendour and glamour of Fashion Week in New York and London - individually designed and tailored to the current runway fashion of the hottest designers. This makes the products authentic and the colours so unique.
- How to use- There are 3 different ways to use horse power nail fertilizer- Step 1- use as a basecoat to help strengthen nails under your favourite colour.
- Step 2- Use as a topcoat to ensure a flawless manicure while protecting and strengthening your nails.
- Step 3. Use as a daily treatment to help restore dry and damaged nails to their healthy, natural state.
- Step 4. Remove on day 7 and start again. Discontinue use after one month. Reapply again when needed.
- Can also be used as a topcoat or basecoat
- Product Size: 17.5 ml
Ethyl acetate, butyl acetate, sd alcohol 40b, nitrocellulose, adipic acid neopentyl glycol trimellitic anhydride copolymer, isopropyl alcohol, trimethyl pentanyl diisobutyrate, triphenyl phosphate, sucrose acetate isobutyrate, etocrylene, tocopheryl acetate, acylates copolymer, dimethiconol, mercaptopropionic acid, retinyl palmitate, dimethicone, calcium pantothenate, ascorbic acid, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, equisetum hiemale extract, ci 15850 red 6 lake, ci 60725 violet 2
Wool blend scarf only £5 when you spend £40 on clothing, beauty & home
- Valid from 00:01 10th October 2017 - 24th October 2017
- Offer available online, on mobile and in selected UK stores (excluding Channel Islands, M&S Outlet and BP Connect stores)
- Qualifying £40 spend must be in a single transaction
- Excludes the purchase of all sale, furniture, branded kitchen electrical products, made to measure, selected T47/9600 curtains, Food, Hospitality, Services, Flowers, Beers/Wine & Spirits, Gift cards, sale and clearance items, disposal service and delivery charges.
- One scarf per qualifying transaction
- Simply add a scarf to your basket: Womenswear - T016500T, T016501T, T016502T, Menswear – T096060M
- Limited time only, whilst stocks last
- See individual items for details
- Eligible products must have the same delivery address for promotion to apply
- Please check delivery terms and conditions online
- Monetary codes will be applied before any promotional discount
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.