Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Holy Snail Sauvignon Blanc Delaunay
- Vintage: 2012
- Pale golden Sauvignon with fresh grassy, herbal aromas followed by blackcurrant, grapefruit and floral flavours on the palate. Crisp and fresh, with a good balance of delicate fruit flavours and zippy, refreshing acidity.
- About this bottle: Thierry Delaunay studied in Bordeaux and has completed winemaking vintages across the globe in pursuit of vinous perfection. In 1998 he returned to his father’s estate to take on the role of cellarmaster. For this Sauvignon he presses the grapes gently in a pneumatic press, then ferments the wine in stainless steel vats, leaving it on its yeast lees for three months to develop richness and flavour.
- 100% Sauvignon Blanc
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Loire
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.0
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.5
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap of purchase
- Bottling address: Holy Snail Sauvignon Blanc, 48, Rue De La Tesnière - 41110 Pouillé – France
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly