Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Vintage: 2009
- This rich, satisfying red, made from Syrah grapes, is rounded and mellow, with plenty of ripe blackcurrant and bramble flavour. Look out for a twist of black pepper and spice on the finish.
- About this bottle: The small appellation of Hermitage, in France's Rhône Valley, produces typically hearty, concentrated red wines with a slightly spicy character. The grape is used in the increasingly popular Syrah known as Shiraz in some parts of the world. The fruit for this wine came from steep terraced vineyards sheltered from harsh winds, and the grapes were hand harvested. The wine was aged in new oak barrels before release.
- Grape Variety: 100% syrah
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Rhône
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 24 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly