Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
On the dullest days a Cape Sauvignon is a great gloom-chaser, so scoop up this bold, citrusy, lemon and lime-styled '13 and smile
Jane MacQuitty, The Times , 26th October 2013
Herb and gooseberry fool are the hallmarks of the 2013 Helderberg Winery Sauvignon Blanc, Marks & Spencer
Anthony Rose, The Independent , 26th October 2013
- Product information
- Helderberg Cellars Sauvignon Blanc
- Vintage: 2016
- This lively white wine with refreshing flavours of elderflower and passionfruit, is made by celebrated winemaker Marc Kent in the beautiful Helderberg area near Stellenbosch.
- About this bottle: Here, cooling breezes help to produce healthy grapes with intense, fruit character ideal for Sauvignon Blanc. No oak has been used nor any harsh filtration been applied, so it is just possible that some harmless sediment may be seen.
- Grape Variety: 100% Sauvignon Blanc
- Country of origin: South Africa
- Region: Stellenbosch
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap of purchase
- Bottling address: Helderberg Winery, Winery Road, Stellenbosch, South Africa
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.