Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
Oh my goodness. This is very Cabernet Sauvignon and very South African. What do I mean by that? Cabernet is sometimes described as being very "four-square" - very solid and, well, square. This is exactly like that - I taste it and imagine great black-crimson cubes, and you can smell the smoky green-capsicum notes you often find on Cape wines. Impressive, and lots there.
Victoria Moore, Daily Telegraph , 25th January 2014
- Product information
- Helderberg Cellars Cabernet Sauvignon
- Vintage: 2012
- This medium-bodied red wine, packed with plump cassis fruit, is made by celebrated winemaker Marc Kent
- About this bottle: In the winelands heart, Stellenbosch, benefits from cool breezes that extend the ripening period and intensify the red fruit flavours. These are combined with a judicious use of french oak that adds a sleek sophistication and a dark coffee finish to the wine. To preserve maximum character only gentle filtration has been used so there may be a harmless sediment.
- Grape Variety: 100% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Country of origin: South Africa
- Region: Stellenbosch
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap of purchase
- Bottling address: Helderberg Winery, Winery Road, Stellenbosch, South Africa
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 25%
Applies online at marksandspencer.com only from 00.01 19/03/15 – 23.59 06/04/15. Includes all wine, prosecco and Champagne as well as single bottle gifts and beer, cider & ale cases. Excludes wine club and spirits. While stocks last. Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.