Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days. FREE named day delivery when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Do you deliver to my postcode? >
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
Oh my goodness. This is very Cabernet Sauvignon and very South African. What do I mean by that? Cabernet is sometimes described as being very "four-square" - very solid and, well, square. This is exactly like that - I taste it and imagine great black-crimson cubes, and you can smell the smoky green-capsicum notes you often find on Cape wines. Impressive, and lots there.
Victoria Moore, Daily Telegraph , 25th January 2014
- Product information
- Helderberg Cellars Cabernet Sauvignon
- Vintage: 2012
- This medium-bodied red wine, packed with plump cassis fruit, is made by celebrated winemaker Marc Kent.
- About this bottle: In the winelands heart, Stellenbosch, benefits from cool breezes that extend the ripening period and intensify the red fruit flavours. These are combined with a judicious use of french oak that adds a sleek sophistication and a dark coffee finish to the wine. To preserve maximum character only gentle filtration has been used so there may be a harmless sediment.
- Grape Variety: 100% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Country of origin: South Africa
- Region: Stellenbosch
- More information
- Bottle size: 75.000 cl
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 17.5
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 60 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 save 25% off Wine & Champagne
Buy 2 wine cases save 25% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only. Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts. Offer applies 00:01 4 November 2014 – 23.59 1 December 2014. Discount applied at checkout. Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts. Whilst stocks last.
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.