Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collection in store* to your chosen participating UK store.
- Choose your collection date at checkout when placing your order. We recommend that the delivery date you select is 24 hours before your special occasion. Food to Order can only be collected in store. Food orders are not able to be delivered to UK or international home addresses.
- More about collecting food orders >
- *Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store? >
- We’ll carefully prepare your food order just for you, so please consider our preparation time when placing your order. Some food orders take than longer to prepare than others. Please take a look at each product for more details. Orders can only be amended up to 24 hours before we begin to prepare your food.
- More about preparation times >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your food order call us on 0333 014 8222, our lines are open 8am to 7pm every day.
It’s really important that you collect your food order from store on the arranged date. As food orders are perishable, we don’t keep them until the next day. If you don’t collect your food order, you’ll receive a 30% refund.
Made in Yorkshire with our exclusive thincrust all butter shortcrust pastry, semi sundried tomatoes, feta and spinach topped with a creamy enriched egg custard.
- Weight: 800 g
- Suitable for Freezing: No
- Table Presentable Packaging Y/N: No
- Consume Within: 3 days
- Serving dish pictured is not included
Ingredients Listing: Single cream (milk), pasteurised free range egg, feta cheese (milk) (11%), extra mature cheddar cheese (milk), wheatflour contains gluten (with wheatflour, calcium carbonate, iron, niacin, thiamin), slow roasted tomatoes (7%), unsalted butter (milk) (4.5%), onions, pasteurised free range egg yolk, spinach (2.5%), whole milk , cornflour , cracked black pepper , rapeseed oil , barley flour (contains gluten), salt, sugar, maltodextrin, tapioca starch, dried oregano, dried basil, ground black pepper, dried garlic, capsicum flavouring, chilli powder, ground cumin
Preparation and serving
- Cooking Instructions: Delicios hot or cold - to serve hot- preheat oven, remove product from packaging. Place on baking tray. 160˚C Fan / 140˚C / Gas 3. 20 - 25 min do not reheat. This product is fragile when hot, and will require a pallet knife or fish slice to support the base when transferring on to the final serving plate
- Preparation required: Ready to eat
Not available for international delivery.