Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Hallertau Brewers Gold Golden Ale
- The distinctive country shield of Essex with its three seax knives is referred to in works from the sixteenth century and is believed to date back to Anglo-Saxon times.
- About this bottle: The brewer's gold hop was orginally developed at Wye College in the UK in 1927 as one of the first 'higher alpha hops' and is now mostly grown in the renowned Hallertau region of Bavaria where hop planting dates back to 736AD. Its assertive bitterness and tropical fruit and spicy aromas make for a light, thirst quenching ale.
- 100% Hallertau Brewers Gold
- More information
- Bottle size: 568 ml
- Alcohol content: 6 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 3.0
- Alcohol units per serving: 0.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Stopper type: Crown cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
- Bottling address: 1019 Snow Road Oxley Victoria Australia 3678
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly