Delivery and returns
- NEW Next day home delivery order by 10pm
- Standard UK delivery
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Hallertau Brewers Gold Golden Ale
- The distinctive country shield of Essex with its three seax knives is referred to in works from the sixteenth century and is believed to date back to Anglo-Saxon times.
- About this bottle: The brewer's gold hop was orginally developed at Wye College in the UK in 1927 as one of the first 'higher alpha hops' and is now mostly grown in the renowned Hallertau region of Bavaria where hop planting dates back to 736AD. Its assertive bitterness and tropical fruit and spicy aromas make for a light, thirst quenching ale.
- 100% Hallertau Brewers Gold
- More information
- Bottle size: 568.000 ml
- Alcohol content: 4 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 3.0
- Alcohol units per serving: 0.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Stopper type: Crown cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.