Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Hallertau Brewers Gold Golden Ale
- The distinctive country shield of Essex with its three seax knives is referred to in works from the sixteenth century and is believed to date back to Anglo-Saxon times.
- About this bottle: The brewer's gold hop was orginally developed at Wye College in the UK in 1927 as one of the first 'higher alpha hops' and is now mostly grown in the renowned Hallertau region of Bavaria where hop planting dates back to 736AD. Its assertive bitterness and tropical fruit and spicy aromas make for a light, thirst quenching ale.
- Grape Variety: 100% Hallertau Brewers Gold
- Country of origin:
- More information
- Bottle size: 568.000 ml
- Alcohol content: 4 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 3.0
- Alcohol units per serving: 0.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Stopper type: Crown cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly