Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- Free standard home delivery on orders over £50 - get your clothing, home, beauty and wine order within 3-5 working days.**
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
L’occitane’s aromachologie repairing range is formulated with a natural vegetable complex of 5 essential oils (angelica, lavender, geranium, ylang ylang, sweet orange) and sweet almond oil to help repair dry, damaged, colour-treated and chemically treated hair.
About the brand- L'OCCITANE offers high quality beauty products and fragrances, developed following the principles of phytotherapy and aromatherapy. The textures and fragrances are inspired by the Mediterranean lifestyle- using an L'OCCITANE product is always a moment of well-being and sensory delight. L’OCCITANE follow a strict formulation charter to guarantee the best quality, the best efficiency, and an optimal pleasure of use, while respecting people and environment. Striving to use high-quality, traceable, natural ingredients, they use over 200 botanical ingredients which are carefully selected for their effectiveness and their ability to give your skin the elements it needs to be beautiful.
- Strengthening and regenerating, it nourishes hair and helps to restore capillary fibers. It will detangle, soften and add lustre to hair.
- In a consumer test of 38 women over 4 weeks, women noticed an 83% reduction in hair breakage after brushing.
- A silicone-free shampoo that helps repair, strengthen and protect dry and damaged hair.
- Transform your hair from dry and damaged to strong and shiny with the Aromachologie Repairing Conditioner.
- Awarded Best All-Round Shampoo - 2013 Red Magazine Awards
- Product Size: 500 ml
- Age range: All ages
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Alcohol Free: Yes
- Skin Type: All
Aromachologie repairing shampoo 500ml : aqua/water, sodium laureth sulfate, decyl glucoside, peg-7 glyceryl cocoate, cocamidopropyl betaine, laureth-2, lavandula hybrida oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, pelargonium graveolens flower oil, cananga odorata flower oil, angelica archangelica root oil, angelica archangelica seed oil, avena strigosa seed extract, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) oil, lecithin, coco, glucoside, glyceryl oleate, hydrogenated palm glycerides citrate- panthenol, glycerin, polyquaternium-7, hydroxypropyl guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride -peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil, citric acid, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, methylisothiazolinone, tocopherol, parfum/fragrance, linalool, limonene-natural origin ingredients. No alcohol, no bha, no bht, no edta, no formol or formaldehyde, no parabens, no phenoxyethanol, no phtalates, no silicone, no synthetic colorants, no triclosan. Aromachologie repairing conditioner 500ml: aqua/water, distearoylethyl dimonium chloride cyclomethicone, glycerin, dimethicone, cetearyl alcohol, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, lavandula hybrida oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, pelargonium graveolens flower oil, cananga odorata flower oil, avena strigosa seed extract, angelica archangelica root oil, angelica archangelica Seed oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower)seed oil, citrus aurantium dulcis(orange) oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, lecithin, cetyl alcohol, cetyl esters, sodium acetate, panthenol, polyquaternium-10, polyquaternium-37-glyceryl stearate peg-100 stearate, isopropyl alcohol, pentasodium pentetate, ethylhexylglycerin, phenoxyethanol, potassium sorbate, tocopherol, parfum/fragrance, linalool, limonene. Natural origin ingredients. No alcohol, no bha, no bht, no edta, no formol or formaldehyde, no parabens, no phenoxyethanol, no phtalates, no silicone, no synthetic colorants, no triclosan
Wool blend scarf only £5 when you spend £40 on clothing, beauty & home
- Valid from 00:01 10th October 2017 - 24th October 2017
- Offer available online, on mobile and in selected UK stores (excluding Channel Islands, M&S Outlet and BP Connect stores)
- Qualifying £40 spend must be in a single transaction
- Excludes the purchase of all sale, furniture, branded kitchen electrical products, made to measure, selected T47/9600 curtains, Food, Hospitality, Services, Flowers, Beers/Wine & Spirits, Gift cards, sale and clearance items, disposal service and delivery charges.
- One scarf per qualifying transaction
- Simply add a scarf to your basket: Womenswear - T016500T, T016501T, T016502T, Menswear – T096060M
- Limited time only, whilst stocks last
- See individual items for details
- Eligible products must have the same delivery address for promotion to apply
- Please check delivery terms and conditions online
- Monetary codes will be applied before any promotional discount
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.