Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
Powerful and precise. This Northern Rhône wine is dense with peppery plum fruit and has wave upon wave of delicate smoke. The tannins are full and frank, but that's not to say the oaky flavour is obtrusive, in fact it's all rather smooth and elegant. Handsome stuff and would easily keep another 5 years
The Wine Gang, thewinegang.com , 1st November 2013
- Product information
- Guigal Saint Jospeh Lieu Dit
- Vintage: 2011
- The very deep colour is matched by an intense nose showing dark fruit, spice and black pepper. The powerful palate has firm tannins, great concentration and intensity with black fruit flavours married with new oak characters.
- About this bottle: One of the most famous wine producing names in France, Guigal is based in the Northern Rhone valley. Founded by Etienne Guigal, the business has been expanded by Marcel and his son, Philippe. Saint-Joseph has traditionally had a reputation for more rustic styles of wine but a new generation of producers are creating fine, elegant examples from the steeply sloping gneiss and granite influenced soils high above the river Rhone. This particular “lieu dit” (named place) is a two hectare site of old Syrah vines between 20 and 75 years old. The 2010 vintage was another great year in the Northern Rhone and this wine will age gracefully for up to 10 years. If consumed now, open an hour before serving to allow the wine to breathe.
- Grape Variety: 100% Syrah
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Rhône
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork - T-bar icon
- Consume Within: 60 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 25%
• Buy 2 wine cases save 25% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only. • Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
• Offer applies 00:01 29th July 2014 – 23.59 1 September 2014.
• Discount applied at checkout.
• Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.