Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
Powerful and precise. This Northern Rhône wine is dense with peppery plum fruit and has wave upon wave of delicate smoke. The tannins are full and frank, but that's not to say the oaky flavour is obtrusive, in fact it's all rather smooth and elegant. Handsome stuff and would easily keep another 5 years
The Wine Gang, thewinegang.com , 1st November 2013
- Product information
- Guigal Saint Jospeh Lieu Dit
- Vintage: 2011
- The very deep colour is matched by an intense nose showing dark fruit, spice and black pepper. The powerful palate has firm tannins, great concentration and intensity with black fruit flavours married with new oak characters.
- About this bottle: One of the most famous wine producing names in France, Guigal is based in the Northern Rhone valley. Founded by Etienne Guigal, the business has been expanded by Marcel and his son, Philippe. Saint-Joseph has traditionally had a reputation for more rustic styles of wine but a new generation of producers are creating fine, elegant examples from the steeply sloping gneiss and granite influenced soils high above the river Rhone. This particular “lieu dit” (named place) is a two hectare site of old Syrah vines between 20 and 75 years old. The 2010 vintage was another great year in the Northern Rhone and this wine will age gracefully for up to 10 years. If consumed now, open an hour before serving to allow the wine to breathe.
- Grape Variety: 100% Syrah
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Rhône
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork - T-bar icon
- Consume Within: 60 months of purchase
- Bottling address: E.Guigal S.A.S. Château D'Ampuis, F69420 Ampuis, France
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.