Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Guigal Saint Jospeh Lieu Dit
- Vintage: 2011
- The very deep colour is matched by an intense nose showing dark fruit, spice and black pepper. The powerful palate has firm tannins, great concentration and intensity with black fruit flavours married with new oak characters.
- About this bottle: One of the most famous wine producing names in France, Guigal is based in the Northern Rhone valley. Founded by Etienne Guigal, the business has been expanded by Marcel and his son, Philippe. Saint-Joseph has traditionally had a reputation for more rustic styles of wine but a new generation of producers are creating fine, elegant examples from the steeply sloping gneiss and granite influenced soils high above the river Rhone. This particular “lieu dit” (named place) is a two hectare site of old Syrah vines between 20 and 75 years old. The 2010 vintage was another great year in the Northern Rhone and this wine will age gracefully for up to 10 years. If consumed now, open an hour before serving to allow the wine to breathe.
- Grape Variety: 100% Syrah
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Rhône
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork - T-bar icon
- Consume Within: 60 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Spend £20 on Food and Wine gifts and get FREE Nominated Day Delivery
1.Buy required threshold of products. When you are finished shopping, click the "Proceed to checkout" button.
2.Send these items to a single address.
3.Select Nominated Day Delivery.
4.If a claim code is required, after selecting a payment method, enter the claim code in the area "Apply promotions", and click "Apply."
5.Enjoy free delivery on items sent to that address.
6.This offer excludes Furniture items.
- Applies to eligible items purchased.
- Items added to the Shopping Basket when free delivery is in effect, but not purchased until after the promotion ends, will not receive free delivery.
- Delivery and gift wrap charges are not included in calculating purchase amount if offer has a threshold.
- Applies to Nominated Day Delivery only.
- Applies only to orders sent to a single address.
- Offer is not for resale and is not redeemable for cash.
- If you cancel or return items purchased using this offer, and your order drops below the threshold, then you will incur a delivery charge.
- Offers are available for a limited time and may end without notice.