Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- Free standard home delivery on orders over £50 - get your clothing, home, beauty and wine order within 3-5 working days.**
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
This creamy-foam shower gel, combined with a hydrating ingredient, provides a quantifiable, lasting moisturizing effect and helps to maintain the natural moisture level of the skin. Fresh, pure scent with a luxurious, extra-smoothing feel.
- Active Aloe®: Enhances the immune system of the skin, stimulates collagen and elastin synthesis and helps reduce the visible signs of ageing
- Wheat Proteins: Form a protective film on the skin, maintaining its regular hydration level
- Active Aloe®, rich in vitamin C, vitamin E, zinc and antioxidant enzymes, enhances the skin’s immune system and helps reduce the visible signs of ageing
- Wheat aleurone, the thin layer under the brand, is the part of the wheat kernel with the highest content in vitamins and minerals. It contains an abundance of B2 vitamin
- Which improves the metabolism and aids the absorption of nutrients; B3 plays an important role in promoting healthy skin and B5 possesses regenerative properties
- Aloe vera heals burns and wounds, stimulates cell regeneration and has significant antioxidant, skin softening and soothing properties
- Product Size: 250 ml
- Hypoallergenic: Yes
- Fragrance Free: No
- Dermatologically Tested: Yes
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Alcohol Free: No
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
Aqua/water/eau, sodium laureth sulfate, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium cocoyl isethionate, coco-glucoside, glyceryl oleate, parfum/fragrance, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, alpha-isomethyl ionone, althaea officinalis root extract, arginine, benzyl alcohol, butylphenyl methylpropional, castoryl maleate, coumarin, geraniol, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, hexyl cinnamal, hydrolyzed wheat gluten, imidazolidinyl urea, lactic acid, limonene, phenoxyethanol, polyquaternium-7, potassium sorbate, sodium dehydroacetate, sodium gluconate, tocopherol.
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.