Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"A wonderfully fruity beer showcasing single-hop Amarillo, relatively easy, light and dry but with sunny orange, tangerine and peachy notes."
Susy Atkins, Sunday Telegraph , 20th July 2014
- Product information
- Greenwich Amarillo Golden Ale
- Celebrating the orangey burst of American amarillo hops, this smooth golden ale packs a mouthwatering punch of zesty tangerine flavours.
- About this bottle: Expertly balanced, the beer was made exclusively for us by Meantime Brewing in Greenwich.
- Country of origin: Region: London
- More information
- Bottle size: 500.000 ml
- Alcohol content: 5.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 0.0
- Alcohol units per serving: 0.0
- Allergens: Gluten
- Stopper type: Crown Cap of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.