Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- Free standard home delivery on orders over £50 - get your clothing, home, beauty and wine order within 3-5 working days.**
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
GRAVITYMUD™ is an out of this world innovative peel off mud treatment that instantly leaves skin feeling firmer and more lifted. Mega-targeted ingredients transform from white to brilliant chrome, delivering toned, sexy contours. Powered by TEAOXI™ Marshmallow + Licorice Leaf.
About the brand- GLAMGLOW® was founded in 2010 exclusively for behind-the-scenes Hollywood Entertainment, Music, Fashion and Award Industries. Made available in 2011 for retail, GLAMGLOW® has taken the World by storm with accolades such as ELLE Magazine’s No.1 Beauty Obsession, Harrods Best Seller, Voted Sephora HOT NOW and Winner of the coveted Neiman Marcus Beauty Awards. GLAMGLOW® has launched in 88 countries in over 6,500 Luxury Retail Stores, Spa Professional Back-Bars, In-Room Hotels, Cruise lines and Airlines.
- How to use: Apply a generous, even layer to clean skin with brush in upward strokes, avoiding eyebrows and hairline
- Leave on for 20-30 minutes. Treatment will change colour as it dries
- Once completely dried, gently peel off from outer edges and roll off any remaining excess. Use twice a week
- Clean brush after use with soap & water and air dry. For best results, avoid using water anytime during process and after so targeted ingredients can remain on the skin
- Product Size: 50 g
- Fragrance Free: No
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Skin Tone: Suitable for all skin tones
- Safety Warning: Avoid eye area
Water\aqua\eau, polyvinyl alcohol, alchol denat, butylene glycol, glycerin, ethylhexyl hydroxystearate, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) water, montmorillonite, pentylene glycol, illite, polysorbate 20, canadian colloidal clay, caprylyl glycol, althaea officinalis leaf extract, tapioca starch, chondrus crispus (carrageenan), colloidal platinum, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, alcohol, ascophyllum nodosum powder, polysorbate 80, polymethylsilsesquioxane, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, citric acid, lecithin, pullulan, porphyridium cruentum extract, soy isoflavones, sodium hyaluronate, xanthan gum, fragrance (parfum), coumarin, disodium edta, phenoxyethanol, sorbic acid, potassium sorbate, bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163). Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.