Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- Free next day delivery to store is available on certain products if you place your order by 12pm (noon). Your order will normally be available for collection from 12pm the next day.
- Service terms may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please ask in store at the Customer Order point or see marksandspencer.com for full details.
- FREE Home delivery (within 5 working days) when you spend over £50
- Home delivery (within 5 working days)
- Next day UK delivery*
- Named day UK delivery
- Postcode restrictions apply
- More about your delivery options
- Free delivery exclusions^
- *Products are subject to availability. Please note some of our products may be sent from multiple warehouse locations and therefore some of your order may not be available for next day delivery. If this happens, we will simply hold back your order to the next available day.
- International delivery to 30+ destinations, from
- Free delivery over £30 to Australia, New Zealand, USA & Canada.
- International delivery information
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
Other applicable terms and conditions
Your use of this Website
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
A healthy, nutritious and delicious diet is a cornerstone of happy family life. Grandmas grew at a time when all food was home-cooked with fresh ingredients and they have a lifetime's collection of traditional recipes, fail-safe favourites and the ultimate in comfort food at their fingertips.
In addition, every Grandma has her own supply of indispensible tips, gathered over the years - perfect for making life easier! As well as recipes and tips, you'll also find inside this book beautiful labels to cut out and use - perfect for applying to a jar of home-made jam, the ideal gift for every Grandma!
- Height: 26.2 cm
- Width: 21 cm
- Depth: 1.6 cm
- Traditional recipes perfect for evoking childhood memories, plus some new ideas from the modern Grandmother
- Full colour photography for over 100 recipes, plus a useful picture directory of herbs
- Also includes perforated/press out labels for the home-made jams and chutney recipes inside the book
- Beautiful, vintage feel
- Grandma's Best Recipes is both an inspiring and beautiful cookbook to treasure