Delivery and returns
- Free Nominated Day delivery on hampers and food gifts over
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice
We’ll deliver your hamper between 7am and 7pm within 4 working days of payment being taken.
We can’t deliver hampers internationally or to stores for collection.
If there’s no one home:
- we’ll try to find a neighbour or a safe place to leave the hamper
- or we’ll leave a delivery card explaining what to do next.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your hamper, please contact us.
This hamper will delight any food connoisseur. A large chunky rattan log basket packed full of both sweet and savoury treats.
- Packaging Detail: Presented in a large rattan log basket
- Dimensions: Basket - H450 x W450 x D450mm
- All of our hampers and gifts may contain nuts, sesame or other allergenic ingredients.
- If you are sensitive to a specific ingredient please contact us and we will be happy to advise
- Chilled items in our hampers are delivered in an insulated container to maintain freshness and require refrigeration on receipt.
- Fruit pictured is not included
- Serving dish pictured is not included
- Sent with a personal message
- Product information
- Prosecco zardetto (75cl)
- Vina mateo sauvignon blanc (75cl)
- Vina mateo merlot (75cl)
- Product information
- Caramelised red onion marmalade (300g)
- Christmas bar cake (1.37kg)
- Collection christmas pudding (454g)
- Hickory smoked almonds & macadamias bag (230g)
- Italian olive flatbreads (150g)
- Cranberry & port sauce (300g)
- Luxury gold teabags (250g)
- Italian coffee (227g)
- Plum & damson soft set jam (295g)
- Wholegrain mustard (150g), mince pies (350g)
Not available for international delivery.
Like to place a corporate bulk order?
Please call 0333 014 8444
Please drink responsibly
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18