Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- Free standard home delivery on orders over £50 - get your clothing, home, beauty and wine order within 3-5 working days.**
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Put happiness within your grasp with this blissed-out blend. With ylang ylang, moroccan rose, palmarosa and lavender, gorgeous is unashamedly feminine. Packed with natural ingredients including avocado oil and vitamin E, our gorgeous scrub will leave you with ultra-soft, glowing and delicately fragranced skin. The luxurious rose-scented formula contains Jojoba beads and coconut fibre which aren't too tough for sensitive skin, but are perfect for those who prefer a slightly grittier scrub to slough away dead skin cells.
About the brand- Since opening their first spa in the old cowshed at Babington House in 1998, the ambition has been to create spas and products that are always honest, natural and true to the British heritage. Made in England, the award-winning products use the very best organic and wild crafted plant extracts and mood-boosting essential oils to nourish mind, body and soul, whether you’re experiencing them in one of the Cowshed spas or the comfort of your own bathroom.
- How to use- Apply on wet skin and massage gently in circular motions to boost circulation, focusing on dry areas such as ankles, elbows and knees. Rinse thoroughly. Repeat once or twice weekly.
- Blissful shower scrub with a sweet, floral fragrance
- Calming lavender, ylang ylang and moroccan rose essential oils
- Coconut fibre and jojoba beads gently exfoliate
- Free from sulphates, parabens, mineral oils and petrolatum
- Made in England using natural ingredients
- Rose absolute essential oil - a more concentrated, fragrant version of rose essential oil has a rich, sweet floral aroma and has been known to induce feelings of romance and love
- Ylang Ylang essential oil are sensual, relaxing and balancing
- Beneficial in treating both dry and oily skin
- Buff your body into harmonic bliss with gorgeous cow blissful shower scrub
- Made in the UK
- Product Size: 200 ml
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Alcohol Free: Yes
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
Aqua (Water/Eau), Coco-Glucoside, Lauryl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, ~Cocos Nucifera Fibre Powder (Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fibre Powder), Glycerin,~Jojoba Esters, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprylate,~Sodium Chloride, Styrax Tonkinensis Resin Extract (Styrax Tonkinensis (Benzoin) Resin Extract),~Parfum (Fragrance), Xanthan Gum, Lavandula Angustifolia Flower Oil (Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil), Cananga Odorata Flower Oil (Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil),~Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Cymbopogon Martini Leaf Oil (Cymbopogon Martini (Palmarosa) Leaf Oil),~Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Leaf Oil (Cinnamomum Zeylanicum (Cinnamon) Leaf Oil),Decyl Glucoside,~Diglycerin, Rosa Centifolia Flower Oil (Rosa Centifolia (Rose Absolute) Flower Oil),~Sodium Benzoate, Triethylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Persea Gratissima Oil (Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil),~Tocopheryl Acetate, Citric Acid, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Magnesium Chloride, Magnesium Nitrate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, CI 14700 (FD&C Red 4), *HexylCinnamal, *Geraniol, *Linalool, *Benzyl Salicylate, *Limonene, *Benzyl Alcohol, *Eugenol, *Hydroxycitronellal, *Benzyl Benzoate. *Potential allergens. (NB: allergens cannot be listed as from natural sources as Benzyl Alcohol is present in the preservative system).
Wool blend scarf only £5 when you spend £40 on clothing, beauty & home
- Valid from 00:01 10th October 2017 - 24th October 2017
- Offer available online, on mobile and in selected UK stores (excluding Channel Islands, M&S Outlet and BP Connect stores)
- Qualifying £40 spend must be in a single transaction
- Excludes the purchase of all sale, furniture, branded kitchen electrical products, made to measure, selected T47/9600 curtains, Food, Hospitality, Services, Flowers, Beers/Wine & Spirits, Gift cards, sale and clearance items, disposal service and delivery charges.
- One scarf per qualifying transaction
- Simply add a scarf to your basket: Womenswear - T016500T, T016501T, T016502T, Menswear – T096060M
- Limited time only, whilst stocks last
- See individual items for details
- Eligible products must have the same delivery address for promotion to apply
- Please check delivery terms and conditions online
- Monetary codes will be applied before any promotional discount
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.