Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Gold Label Sauvignon Blanc
- Vintage: 2012
- Fans of dry, fresh and fruity whites will love this lively French Sauvignon Blanc, which is packed with a ripe cocktail of pear, grapefruit, lime and gooseberry flavours.
- About this bottle: The classic crispness and green fruit character of the Sauvignon Blanc grape is evident here, but this wine has a soft ripeness too. This reflects the sunny, warm climate of the Gascony region in the south of France, where the grapes were grown. This wine has been sealed with a screw cap. Our aim is to choose the most suitable closure for each wine
- Grape Variety: 100% Sauvignon Blanc
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Gascony
- More information
- Bottle size: 750.000 ml
- Alcohol content: 11.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 8.6
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.4
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 save 5%
- Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
- Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
- Offer applies 00:01 11th March 2014, expires 23:59 31st March 2014.
- Discount applied at checkout.