Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days. FREE when you spend £50 or more***
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
This best selling, cult favourite exfoliating toner perfects skin tone and texture, resulting in a healthy glow. Aloe vera, ginseng and botanical extracts work together to soothe and treat skin while 5% glycolic acid accelerates cell renewal. Alcohol-free and gentle on all skin types.
About the brand- Created over 10 years ago and launched in the flagship boutique in Soho, London, Pixi has a loyal worldwide following thanks to its pure, awakening and skin-loving products that create a naturally radiant "just had a good night's sleep" look. Passionate about skincare, they create innovative formulations that are infused with botanicals and beneficial ingredients. Pixi creator Petra has real-world experience as a busy working mother of four, therefore Pixi is truly about multitasking, flaw-fixing, youth-enhancing products for women on-the-go with no time to spare.
- How to use- Use AM and PM. Saturate a cotton pad with the tonic and sweep across face, neck and décolletage (avoiding eye area).
- We recommend using SPF in the daytime, especially when using a product with glycolic acid.
- Glow tonic with ginseng and fructose
- Use after cleanser on cotton pad. Key ingredients- aloe vera, ginseng and glycolic acid- 5%
- Product Size: 250 ml
- Alcohol Free: Yes
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
Aqua, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) leaf extract, aesculus hippocastanum (horse chestnut) seed extract, glycolic acid, ammonium glycolate, glycerin, glucose, fructose, sucrose, urea, dextrin, alanine, glutamic acid, hexyl nicotinate, panax ginseng root extract, phenoxyethanol, sodium benzoate, biotin, polysorbate 20, fragrance
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.