Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- Free standard home delivery on orders over £50 - get your clothing, home, beauty and wine order within 3-5 working days.**
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
These highly effective exfoliating pads contain 20% glycolic acid to reveal brighter, healthier, more radiant skin over time. Helps to minimize pores, breakouts, and fine lines while promoting an even skintone. Enriched with vitamin E and aloe vera to nourish and soothe.
About the brand- Created over 10 years ago and launched in the flagship boutique in Soho, London, Pixi has a loyal worldwide following thanks to its pure, awakening and skin-loving products that create a naturally radiant "just had a good night's sleep" look. Passionate about skincare, they create innovative formulations that are infused with botanicals and beneficial ingredients. Pixi creator Petra has real-world experience as a busy working mother of four, therefore Pixi is truly about multitasking, flaw-fixing, youth-enhancing products for women on-the-go with no time to spare.
- Use daily PM. Apply to the face, neck, décolleté, and tops of hands and leave on for 2-3 minutes. Rinse with cool water to neutralize peel (slight tingling after application is normal)
- If irritation occurs, rinse off immediately. If irritation continues, consult your skincare professional
- We recommend using SPF in the daytime, especially when using a product with glycolic acid
- These highly effective exfoliating pads contain 20% glycolic acid to reveal brighter, healthier, more radiant skin over time
- Helps to minimize pores, breakouts, and fine lines while promoting an even skintone
- Enriched with vitamin E and aloe vera to nourish and soothe
- Not tested on animals BUAV approved
- Skin Type: Normal
Water, glycolic acid, aminomethyl propanol, glycerin, rosa damascena flower extract, polysorbate 20, sd alcohol 40-b, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) water, phenoxyethanol, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, arginine, tocopherol, sodium hydroxide, propanediol, caprylyl glycol, ethylhexylglycerin, leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate, ginkgo biloba leaf extract, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, lactic acid, salicylic acid, sodium ascorbyl phosphate, caprylhydroxamic acid, benzoic acid, retinyl palmitate, sodium carbonate, sodium chloride. Made in USA
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.