Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- Free standard home delivery on orders over £50 - get your clothing, home, beauty and wine order within 3-5 working days.**
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Stimulate, clarify and brighten skin with this revitalizing mask. The mineral-rich treatment absorbs oil, draws out impurities and fights breakouts while giving an energizing boost to the complexion. Kaolin and sea salt purify while ginseng and aloe vera balance.
About the brand- Created over 10 years ago and launched in the flagship boutique in Soho, London, Pixi has a loyal worldwide following thanks to its pure, awakening and skin-loving products that create a naturally radiant "just had a good night's sleep" look. Passionate about skincare, they create innovative formulations that are infused with botanicals and beneficial ingredients. Pixi creator Petra has real-world experience as a busy working mother of four, therefore Pixi is truly about multitasking, flaw-fixing, youth-enhancing products for women on-the-go with no time to spare.
- Use PM. Apply a thin, even layer to clean skin, avoiding eye area. Leave on for 15 minutes. Rinse off thoroughly and pat dry. Use 2 to 3 times per week, or as a spot treatment when needed. For best results, follow with Glow Tonic
- Stimulate, clarify, and brighten skin with this revitalizing mask. The mineral-rich treatment absorbs oil, draws out impurities, and fights breakouts while giving an energizing boost to the complexion
- Kaolin and sea salt purify while ginseng and aloe vera balance
- Not tested on animals BUAV approved
- Product Size: 30 ml
- Skin Type: Normal
Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, kaolin, sea silt (mediterranean and dead sea mud), diatomaceous earth, bentonite, glycerin, glyceryl stearate, cetyl alcohol, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, squalane, humulus lupulus (hops) extract, arctium lappa root (burdock) extract, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, salvia officinalis (sage) leaf extract, panax (ginseng) root extract, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, ethylhexylglycerin, hexylene glycol, sodium hyaluronate, polysorbate 20, chlorphenesin, hydroxyethylcellulose, xanthan gum, fragrance, dead sea salt, iron oxide (ci 77499), citric acid. Made in usa / fabriqué aux états-unis.
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.