Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- Free delivery to your chosen participating UK store.
- We’ll carefully prepare your food order just for you, so please consider our preparation time when placing your order. Some food orders take than longer to prepare than others. Please take a look at each product for more details. Orders can only be amended up to 24 hours before we begin to prepare your food.
- More about preparation times
- We’ll confirm your collection date when you place your order. Food to Order can only be collected in store. Food orders are not able to be delivered to UK or international addresses.
- More about collecting food orders
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your food order call us on 0845 604 4604, our lines are open 8am to 7pm every day.
It’s really important that you collect your food order from store on the arranged date. As food orders are perishable, we don’t keep them until the next day. If you don’t collect your food order, you’ll receive a 30% refund.
Rind on crackling leg joint made from British, free range pure-bred Gloucester Old Spot pigs reared on Oliver Whiteley's farm in North Yorkshire.
- Weight: 1600 g
- Suitable for Freezing: Yes
- Keep refrigerated
- Consume Within: 8 days
- Serving dish pictured is not included
Ingredients Listing: Rind on boneless pork leg
Preparation and serving
- Cooking Instructions: Oven- Preheat oven 220°C/Fan 200°C/425°F/Gas mark 7. Allow joint to reach room temperature before cooking. Pat the rind dry with a little kitchen paper. Rub salt and oil into the rind. Place in roasting tin and cook for 15-20 minutes then reduce the heat to 180°C/Fan 160°C/350°F/gas mark 4 and cook for further 1hr and 45-50 minutes. Ensure juices run clear and product is piping hot throughout before serving. For tenderness and succulence allow the joint to rest uncovered for 15 minutes after roasting. One rested remove the string and cracking, and carve slices of meat across the grain
- Preparation required: Ready to cook
Not available for international delivery.