Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collection in store* to your chosen participating UK store.
- Choose your collection date at checkout when placing your order. We recommend that the delivery date you select is 24 hours before your special occasion. Food to Order can only be collected in store. Food orders are not able to be delivered to UK or international home addresses.
- More about collecting food orders >
- *Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store? >
- We’ll carefully prepare your food order just for you, so please consider our preparation time when placing your order. Some food orders take than longer to prepare than others. Please take a look at each product for more details. Orders can only be amended up to 24 hours before we begin to prepare your food.
- More about preparation times >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your food order call us on 0333 014 8222, our lines are open 8am to 7pm every day.
It’s really important that you collect your food order from store on the arranged date. As food orders are perishable, we don’t keep them until the next day. If you don’t collect your food order, you’ll receive a 30% refund.
Rind on crackling leg joint made from British, free range pure-bred Gloucester Old Spot pigs reared on Oliver Whiteley's farm in North Yorkshire.
- Weight: 2400 g
- Suitable for Freezing: Yes
- Consume Within: 8 days
- Serving dish pictured is not included
Preparation and serving
- Cooking Instructions: Oven- Preheat oven 220˚C / Fan 200˚C / 425˚F / Gas mark 7. Allow joint to reach at room temperature before cooking. Pat the tind dry with a little litchen paper. Rub salt and oil into the rind. place in a roasting tin and place in oven cook for 15-20 minues then reduce the heat to 180˚C/Fan 160˚C/350˚F/ gas mark 4 and cook for a firther 2 hrs and 30 to 40 mins. ensure juices run clear and product is piping hot throughout before serving. For tenderness and succulence allow joint to rest for 5 minutes. Once rested remove the string and crackling, and carve slices of meat across the grain
- Preparation required: Ready to cook
Not available for international delivery.