Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days. FREE named day delivery when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Do you deliver to my postcode? >
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Glenelly Lady May
- Vintage: 2010
- Elegant and complex, the 2009 vintage shows flavours of cassis, blackcurrant, dark cherry, a touch of graphite and spicy plum. Fresh and vibrant, with a deep colour and great balance, the wine has velvety tannins to promote long-ageing.
- About this bottle: Lady May is the flagship wine from Glenelly, an estate purchased in 2003 by May-Eliane de Lencquesaing who owned the Pauillac second growth Château Pichon Lalande for over 30 years. Located on the southern slopes of the Simonsberg Mountain, Stellenbosch, the origins of the estate date back to the seventeenth century.This Bordeaux style blend is dominated by Cabernet Sauvignon (90%) with 10% Petit Verdot for additional spice. Aged for 24 months in new French oak barrels, this wine will benefit from being opened an hour before pouring.
- Grape Variety: 90% Cabernet Sauvignon and 10% Petit Verdot
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Stellenbosch
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.9
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 60 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 5%
• Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
• Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
• Offer applies 00:01 30 September 2014
• Discount applied at checkout.
• Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.