Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Gevrey Chambertin La Justice
- Vintage: 2013
- One of the classic appellations of the Cote d'Or, Gevrey Chambertin is renowned for powerful and weighty examples of Pinot Noir. This fine wine exhibits the powerful structure which characterises the terroir - full body, firm tannins, fresh acidity and concentrated red berry fruits on the palate. Aromas of cool, damp autumnal leaves marry with lovely ripeness and palate weight with beautifully integrated and subtle oak flavours.
- About this bottle: Domain Guyonm, a renown producer, has created La Justice, delicious now but also with the structure to age.
- Grape Variety: 100% Pinot Noir
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Burgundy
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Domaine Antonin Guyon, 2 Rue De Chorey, 21420 Savigny Les Beaune, France
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly