Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"Now that Istria is in the EU, it's not just more white truffles we'll be seeing from this neck of the Croatian woods, but refreshingly crisp malvazija istarska, such as the grapefruit-citrusy 2013 Gerzinic Istrian Malvasia, £10, Marks & Spencer."
Anthony Rose, The Independent , 14th March 2015
“I’d say white but this is more of a pale, glorious amber in hue. A clay-made wine, made with the rkatsiteli grape, packaged in a bottle so tactile you want to rest your hand on its neck, it smells of membrillo and freesias and has a slightly rasping, smoky taste, like gunpowder green tea. Textured, with some astringency. We’re not in Marlborough anymore, Toto. Give it some roasted pork and see how it shines.”
Victoria Moore, Daily Telegraph , 14th March 2015
- Product information
- Gerzinic Istrian Malvasia
- Vintage: 2015
- A deliciously pure dry white offering spring flower and lemongrass aromas over a mouthwatering grapefruit and tropical citrus fruit palate.
- About this bottle: Produced in Croatia’s Istrian Peninsula by brothers Marko and Marino Geržinić, this fresh and minerally white is a beacon of quality winemaking that shines a new light on the ancient Malvazija (Malvasia) grape. M&S winemaker Jeneve Williams was impressed by the wine’s purity, which the Geržinić brothers have left unoaked to emphasise its gorgeous fruity complexity.
- Grape Variety: 100% Malvazija
- Country of origin: Croatia
- Region: Istria
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.4
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Ohnići 9, 52447 Vižinada, Croatia
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 25%
- Applies online at marksandspencer.com starts from 00.01 24/01/17.
- Includes all wine, prosecco and Champagne as well as single bottle gifts and beer, cider & ale cases.
- Excludes wine club and spirits.
- While stocks last.
- Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.
Free nominated day delivery on Wine orders over £100. Conditions apply.
- Offer applies to nominated day delivery within the UK for all wine products from marksandspencer.com when you spend £100 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address. Orders containing gift cards and lunchtogo are excluded.
- Marks & Spencer offers a wide selection of wines from around the world, suitable for a range of tastes and occasions.
- Our extensive range includes everything from full-bodied red wine to crisp and refreshing white wine, plus delicious Champagne and sparkling wine.
- If you enjoy the finer things in life, take a look at our Fine Wines. These are premium styles from the world’s most prestigious wineries, from esteemed classics to iconic New World discoveries.
- For high quality wines delivered direct to your door, the M&S Wine Club offers great value, and it’s completely hassle-free. Our experts handpick the very best M&S wines. There’s no commitment or contract and you can order as many or as few cases as you wish.
- If you’re looking for the perfect gift for the wine connoisseur in your life, our fantastic selection of presentable wine gifts make the perfect gift, whatever the occasion.
- At M&S, you’ll also find a delicious selection of traditional real ales, beer and cider, plus a fantastic selection of spirits, including whisky, vodka and brandy.
- We aim to provide great tasting wine at affordable prices – make sure you don’t miss our fantastic wine offers to find some great deals.