Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Gazzera Pinot Grigio
- Vintage: 2011
- Fragrant, grapefruity white, brimming with peach and pepper aromatics. There's a real zing of citrus on the palate too, with black pepper, crunchy green apples and a nervy tang of liquorice and minerals at the finish. This is Pinot Grigio with a serious side, and plenty of structure for matching with food.
- About this bottle: Pinot Grigio found fame in northern Italy but this delicious white proves that this sprightly grape variety can be just as at home in the sunny south - in Sicily. Winemakers Carlo Caprarotta and Mattia Filippi combine their skills and knowledge of the local countryside to make it really shine. They plant on soils high in gypsum which bring out this grape's minerality. Carlo and Mattia are keen to represent this territory and all its wine traditions, so they have named their wines 'Gazzera' after an ancient baglio, or rural house, in the district.
- Grape Variety: 100% Pinot Grigio
- Country of origin: Italy
- Region: Sicily
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly